DORUtamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

forums for DORUtamers guild

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Once the game is released there will be more categories based on the game itself. Please bare with me since I'm still tinkering with the layout, it will be more Digimon related once I'm done.

MooMoo the anime fan! xD

Go down 
+9
Caleb
Kintaichi
Scryed
saiumi
MasterShark
Tattlefox
WheresWaldo?
snowedunder
MooMoo
13 posters
AuthorMessage
MooMoo
Digi-Egg
MooMoo

MooMoo the anime fan! xD Empty
PostSubject: MooMoo the anime fan! xD   MooMoo the anime fan! xD I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 9:09 am

hi! i'm MooMoo
I'm chinese
Hobbies : watching anime/reading mangas.(naruto,bleach.one piece, fairytail,katekyo hitman reborn, FMA, inuyasha and so on... haha
Well nice to meet u and hope to see u ingame
Back to top Go down
snowedunder
Fresh
snowedunder

PostSubject: Re: MooMoo the anime fan! xD   MooMoo the anime fan! xD I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 9:14 am

haha high five for anime
Back to top Go down
WheresWaldo?
Deputy
WheresWaldo?

PostSubject: Re: MooMoo the anime fan! xD   MooMoo the anime fan! xD I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 9:37 am

xD

i like anime 2 =P

if i didnt i wouldnt watch digimon xD
Back to top Go down
Tattlefox
Leader
Tattlefox

PostSubject: Re: MooMoo the anime fan! xD   MooMoo the anime fan! xD I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 10:34 am

Naruto is awesome anime!
Back to top Go down
https://dorutamers.darkbb.com
MasterShark
Officer
MasterShark

Location : New Port Richey, Florida, Earth System, Sector ZZ plural Z Alpha, Milky Way Galaxy

PostSubject: Re: MooMoo the anime fan! xD   MooMoo the anime fan! xD I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 11:25 am

A good anime is allways nice to watch
Back to top Go down
http://digimon.wikia.com/wiki/User:Jedimastershark
saiumi
Digi-Egg
saiumi

PostSubject: Re: MooMoo the anime fan! xD   MooMoo the anime fan! xD I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 12:02 pm

I hope to see you in game soon (^_~)
Back to top Go down
Scryed
Digi-Egg
Scryed

PostSubject: Re: MooMoo the anime fan! xD   MooMoo the anime fan! xD I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 12:03 pm

hi, any anime u recommend to watch?
Back to top Go down
Kintaichi
Digi-Egg
Kintaichi

PostSubject: Re: MooMoo the anime fan! xD   MooMoo the anime fan! xD I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 12:18 pm

naruto,bleach and one piece are still the best anime in my book.

As for me i watch yugioh 5d's
Back to top Go down
snowedunder
Fresh
snowedunder

PostSubject: Re: MooMoo the anime fan! xD   MooMoo the anime fan! xD I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 12:29 pm

sora kake girl- i think its pretty nice
dragon ball kai - the remake of z =o
kure-nai
Back to top Go down
Caleb
Fresh
Caleb

PostSubject: Re: MooMoo the anime fan! xD   MooMoo the anime fan! xD I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 12:40 pm

Don't forget, Last Exile, Fate/Stay Night, Claymore, Chobits, Witch Hunter Robin and maybe...Kamen Rider Faiz/555/Phi even though Kamen Rider ain't no anime.
Back to top Go down
Kintaichi
Digi-Egg
Kintaichi

PostSubject: Re: MooMoo the anime fan! xD   MooMoo the anime fan! xD I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 1:53 pm

Also maybe fullmetal alchemist and fullmetal alchemist brotherhood(its the remake but way nicer)
Back to top Go down
snowedunder
Fresh
snowedunder

PostSubject: Re: MooMoo the anime fan! xD   MooMoo the anime fan! xD I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 1:55 pm

the remake is base on manga which i read =) its great
Back to top Go down
jaw18
Digi-Egg

PostSubject: Re: MooMoo the anime fan! xD   MooMoo the anime fan! xD I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 11:08 pm

i love anime and manga some of my favs are bleach, naruto, one piece, hunter x hunter, cardcaptor sakura, digimon, pokemon, Full Metal Alchemist, Trinity Blood, Dragon Ball, Historys Strongest Disciple Kenichi,
Detective Conan, Mahou Sensei Negima!, xxxHolic, Saiyuki, Sekirei, Ouran High School Host Club, Samurai Deeper Kyo, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Tales of Series, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Slayers, MAR, The Legend of Zelda, Code Geass - Lelouch of the Rebellion, Zatch Bell, Bakuretsu Tenshi, Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles, Vandread, School Rumble, Sailor Moon, Kodomo no Omocha, Yu Yu Hakusho, Eureka Seven, Inuyasha, Death Note,
[Trigun, Basilisk, Black Cat, Rurouni Kenshin, Suzuka, Peach Girl, sasami magic girl club, Black Blood Brothers, Striker Witches, antique bakery, etc....
Back to top Go down
Caleb
Fresh
Caleb

PostSubject: Re: MooMoo the anime fan! xD   MooMoo the anime fan! xD I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 8:53 am

bleach, naruto, one piece, hunter x hunter, cardcaptor sakura, digimon, pokemon, Full Metal Alchemist, Trinity Blood, Dragon Ball, Historys Strongest Disciple Kenichi,
Detective Conan, Mahou Sensei Negima!, xxxHolic, Saiyuki, Sekirei, Ouran High School Host Club, Samurai Deeper Kyo, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Tales of Series, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Slayers, MAR, The Legend of Zelda, Code Geass - Lelouch of the Rebellion, Zatch Bell, Bakuretsu Tenshi, Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles, Vandread, School Rumble, (Pretty Guardian (live action of ->)) Sailor Moon, Kodomo no Omocha, Y
u Yu Hakusho, Eureka Seven, Inuyasha, Death Note,
Trigun, Basilisk, Black Cat, Rurouni Kenshin, Suzuka, Peach Girl, sasami magic girl club, Black Blood Brothers, Striker Witches, antique bakery, etc....

I can definately agree with the bolded names. Those are some good shows.
Back to top Go down
Gluttony
Digi-Egg
Gluttony

PostSubject: Re: MooMoo the anime fan! xD   MooMoo the anime fan! xD I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 10:33 pm

friiiiiiiiend, see you in-game Very Happy You can call me Pat! (from Canada)
Back to top Go down
WheresWaldo?
Deputy
WheresWaldo?

PostSubject: Re: MooMoo the anime fan! xD   MooMoo the anime fan! xD I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 10:20 am

fairy tail

gundam

code geass

devil may cry

and i'll add more when i think of some xD sunny
Back to top Go down
Naglfar
Digi-Egg

PostSubject: Re: MooMoo the anime fan! xD   MooMoo the anime fan! xD I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 7:08 am

Caleb wrote:
Don't forget, Last Exile, Fate/Stay Night, Claymore, Chobits, Witch Hunter Robin and maybe...Kamen Rider Faiz/555/Phi even though Kamen Rider ain't no anime.
I love you forever.
Back to top Go down
Caleb
Fresh
Caleb

PostSubject: Re: MooMoo the anime fan! xD   MooMoo the anime fan! xD I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 9:44 pm

Naglfar wrote:
Caleb wrote:
I love you forever.

Ooo, Kamen Rider Fan?! Yes?
Back to top Go down
Naglfar
Digi-Egg

PostSubject: Re: MooMoo the anime fan! xD   MooMoo the anime fan! xD I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 4:48 am

Caleb wrote:
Naglfar wrote:
Caleb wrote:
I love you forever.

Very much so. I'm also one of the few (more or less) whose favourite series isn't Faiz, it's Blade for me. It'd be Hibiki if not for the disaster that was ep30 onwards.

But maybe this isn't the place to discuss that. XD
Back to top Go down
Caleb
Fresh
Caleb

PostSubject: Re: MooMoo the anime fan! xD   MooMoo the anime fan! xD I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 8:17 am

Naglfar wrote:
Caleb wrote:
Naglfar wrote:
Caleb wrote:
I love you forever.

Very much so. I'm also one of the few (more or less) whose favourite series isn't Faiz, it's Blade for me. It'd be Hibiki if not for the disaster that was ep30 onwards.

But maybe this isn't the place to discuss that. XD

Good point, Sorry moomoo, for trying to hog your thread.

Taking this to movies & television
Back to top Go down
Kaiko
Digi-Egg
Kaiko

PostSubject: Re: MooMoo the anime fan! xD   MooMoo the anime fan! xD I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 9:09 pm

ummmm anime anime anime!
this whole thread is anime!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MooMoo the anime fan! xD   MooMoo the anime fan! xD I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MooMoo the anime fan! xD
Page 1 of 1