DORUtamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

forums for DORUtamers guild

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Once the game is released there will be more categories based on the game itself. Please bare with me since I'm still tinkering with the layout, it will be more Digimon related once I'm done.

your favorite video game of all time

Go down 
+5
Caleb
snowedunder
Scryed
saiumi
dramaticintro
9 posters
AuthorMessage
dramaticintro
Digi-Egg
dramaticintro

your favorite video game of all time Empty
PostSubject: your favorite video game of all time   your favorite video game of all time I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 12:01 pm

lets talk about our favorite video games and why we like them so much

my favorite video game has to be metal gear solid 2 yeah raiden can get annoying but the game messed with you which i loved
Back to top Go down
saiumi
Digi-Egg
saiumi

PostSubject: Re: your favorite video game of all time   your favorite video game of all time I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 12:11 pm

Duck Hunt ... but no matter how hard you tried you could never shoot the dog.
Back to top Go down
Scryed
Digi-Egg
Scryed

PostSubject: Re: your favorite video game of all time   your favorite video game of all time I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 12:17 pm

Halo and Assassin Creed
Back to top Go down
dramaticintro
Digi-Egg
dramaticintro

PostSubject: Re: your favorite video game of all time   your favorite video game of all time I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 12:18 pm

halo was pretty badass i was a beast with the pistol
Back to top Go down
snowedunder
Fresh
snowedunder

PostSubject: Re: your favorite video game of all time   your favorite video game of all time I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 2:49 pm

devil may cry 3 =)
and monster hunter 2nd G
Back to top Go down
Caleb
Fresh
Caleb

PostSubject: Re: your favorite video game of all time   your favorite video game of all time I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 3:52 pm

I would have to say my favorite ones are Metal Gear Solid and Final Fantasy VIII.

I don't know why, but those two games I used to play constantly, regardless of the fact that I finished them over a dozen times.
Though for FF8 I think in a large part it has to do with Zell. he was just kickass. The thing that killed it was Whinoa though. She sucked bonkey Dalls...and should have been killed the moment she showed up.
Back to top Go down
Tattlefox
Leader
Tattlefox

PostSubject: Re: your favorite video game of all time   your favorite video game of all time I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 9:27 pm

KINGDOM HEARTS! <3
and Banjo kazooie zomg
Back to top Go down
https://dorutamers.darkbb.com
Caleb
Fresh
Caleb

PostSubject: Re: your favorite video game of all time   your favorite video game of all time I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 9:51 pm

Tattlefox wrote:
KINGDOM HEARTS! <3
and Banjo kazooie zomg

Ewww...Banjo? Srsly? Banjo?

The only good banjo is one that ya strum with all five fingers and it makes a nice twang sound. *cough*
Just kidding. I never really did get into Banjo...it seemed too....cheery and child like for my tastes, I was into bloody games and games that took...mm...weeks to conquer...had a deep story to them. And atleast one death to the Protagonists little troupe just to ripen the end game revenge.

But thats just me...hence, MGS and FF8. Wink Both took me about 2 weeks to beat cause I dinked around in the games for fun.

Kingdom Hearts, I never really got to play much of. When I borrowed it, I kept getting sidetracked with Ico and Dark Cloud...although I have to say Dark Cloud was a freaking weird game but I couldn't stop playing it for the longest time. Same goes with Legend of Legaia one and two. Odd games, but fun as heck.

Hoozah!
Back to top Go down
Tattlefox
Leader
Tattlefox

PostSubject: Re: your favorite video game of all time   your favorite video game of all time I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 10:53 pm

xD

Don't forget I'm a girl, and a good majority of girls love the cute fuzzy animals :3
Back to top Go down
Caleb
Fresh
Caleb

PostSubject: Re: your favorite video game of all time   your favorite video game of all time I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 11:13 pm

Osh...can't use the "I'm a girl" card. That card was tossed out of the "Excuse Deck" at the turn of the century when the boys started to notice that girls really do play games, even if "it is just our imaginations running wild in reality".

You've heard or seen the web series called The Guild, right? There's a lady in the show thats...well...she's wild into FPS games... granted they took her to the extreme side, but hey, she's a girl, she plays games... She's every nerd boys fantasy come true... *cough*

"I'm a girl" is prohibited under the gamers super secret handbook, Volume 69, Artical 99, section 666, chapter 190, paragraph 96, sub-para 9, subsec 1979, bullet list A-z-10, as quoted: "'cause I said so."

(It really does say it in my version.) drunken

But really, you can't use that cause its no longer valid, girls play gorey games too. Razz But I will agree, the "Majority" do like the cute and fuzzy...

It's why I was so popular before today. *Strokes smooth face* Crying or Very sad

well, bye bye for now...roadtrip in about 6 hours...and I needs my sleep.
Back to top Go down
Tattlefox
Leader
Tattlefox

PostSubject: Re: your favorite video game of all time   your favorite video game of all time I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 11:16 pm

XD Oh I too enjoy my gory games, I play bc2, and bioshock was wicked :3

But I'm hardcore into the cute stuff :X

not many guys like the cute stuff, so I will play the im a girl card xD
Back to top Go down
snowedunder
Fresh
snowedunder

PostSubject: Re: your favorite video game of all time   your favorite video game of all time I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 1:31 am

some fireworks we having here *gaze
Back to top Go down
Caleb
Fresh
Caleb

PostSubject: Re: your favorite video game of all time   your favorite video game of all time I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 5:20 am

Ok. I think under those circumstances the Super Secret Gamer Assassins Guild of Retribution against The Girl Gamers Conglomerate will stand down.
Can't be too sure though, their minds change like the leaves on the wind. But I shall scour the Super Secret Gamers Handbook for a loop hole! Muaha!

And no, no fireworks. Just good old fashion explosions! Muaha!

Fear the Mandark!
Back to top Go down
Scryed
Digi-Egg
Scryed

PostSubject: Re: your favorite video game of all time   your favorite video game of all time I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 11:04 am

Tattlefox wrote:
KINGDOM HEARTS! <3
and Banjo kazooie zomg

ooo banjo kazooie... play all version, from n64 to now Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BekayX
Digi-Egg
BekayX

PostSubject: Re: your favorite video game of all time   your favorite video game of all time I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 1:18 pm

MW2 is beast and so is ff 5,7,10 and 13
im into hardcore gaming but sitting back and playing ff or kingdom hearts once in a while isnt that bad
i only play xbox so if u wanna play send me a friend request my gt is BekayX
Back to top Go down
jaw18
Digi-Egg

PostSubject: Re: your favorite video game of all time   your favorite video game of all time I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 10:31 pm

my favorite game of all time is zelda ocarina of time but i love anything with a good story i dont know how my parents could sit all day just save a princess from a monkey all day.
Back to top Go down
Caleb
Fresh
Caleb

PostSubject: Re: your favorite video game of all time   your favorite video game of all time I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 8:39 am

jaw18 wrote:
my favorite game of all time is zelda ocarina of time but i love anything with a good story i dont know how my parents could sit all day just save a princess from a monkey all day.

Hush you. I was among the youngest generation to do such a thing with the monkey and princess. lol But All Zelda Games are awesome, not just Ocarina. Wink My opinion of course.
Back to top Go down
saiumi
Digi-Egg
saiumi

PostSubject: Re: your favorite video game of all time   your favorite video game of all time I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 11:56 am

Except for Zelda 2, that one just kinda oozed with Fail.
Back to top Go down
jaw18
Digi-Egg

PostSubject: Re: your favorite video game of all time   your favorite video game of all time I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 12:03 pm

i love all the zelda games and i have been know to play mrs. pacman till i crash
Back to top Go down
Caleb
Fresh
Caleb

PostSubject: Re: your favorite video game of all time   your favorite video game of all time I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 2:16 pm

lol Zelda 2 wasn't THAT bad. It was still awesome in its glory.

As for mrs. Pacman, it was ok, when I was sitting in Dairy Queen waiting for food to show up.
Back to top Go down
Kishar
Digi-Egg
Kishar

PostSubject: Re: your favorite video game of all time   your favorite video game of all time I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 4:24 am

Tattlefox wrote:
xD

Don't forget I'm a girl, and a good majority of girls love the cute fuzzy animals :3
lol, i love the cute too, i must make all my digipartners the cutest i can <3

but all time fav game for me is Xenogears
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: your favorite video game of all time   your favorite video game of all time I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

your favorite video game of all time
Page 1 of 1