DORUtamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

forums for DORUtamers guild

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Once the game is released there will be more categories based on the game itself. Please bare with me since I'm still tinkering with the layout, it will be more Digimon related once I'm done.

Heya New guy here!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Caleb
Fresh
Caleb

Heya New guy here! Empty
PostSubject: Heya New guy here!   Heya New guy here! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 3:48 pm

So, I'm Caleb...not me real name, but it'll suffice for the rest of my life.
I'm into just about all things digimon...or rather, I used to be. Til I fell of the planet and landed on pluto.
I started watching Digimon from day one, years upon years ago in english, until "Data Squad" popped onto the scene, which I watched in its original format, which I have to tell you, is far superior when compared to the dubbed version. Bleh.

Aside from that, I'm just about into all things anime, large collection of series owned, watched and downloaded.
My faves have to be, Chobits, Please Teacher, Fushigi Yuugi, Wolfs Rain, Angelic Layer and DNAngel...to name but a few.

As it is, I'm curious to see how different the english version of DB is going to be from the Korean version. I tried to play it some years back, but I couldn't get past the language barrier, so I sadly gave up...

So here's to a goooooood recode!!
Back to top Go down
MasterShark
Officer
MasterShark

Location : New Port Richey, Florida, Earth System, Sector ZZ plural Z Alpha, Milky Way Galaxy

Heya New guy here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heya New guy here!   Heya New guy here! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 3:49 pm

Welcome to DORUtamers! If you need anything just PM me Smile
Back to top Go down
http://digimon.wikia.com/wiki/User:Jedimastershark
Caleb
Fresh
Caleb

Heya New guy here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heya New guy here!   Heya New guy here! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 3:59 pm

Will do and thanks! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
saiumi
Digi-Egg
saiumi

Heya New guy here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heya New guy here!   Heya New guy here! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 4:02 pm

Hi hi! Pay no attention to ArcAngelArtemis, he's just mad about being alive or something.
Back to top Go down
Caleb
Fresh
Caleb

Heya New guy here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heya New guy here!   Heya New guy here! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 4:04 pm

lol I know a few people like that. Unfortunately...they met an untimely...accident.

Something to do with nerfbats and rubber snakes...
Back to top Go down
snowedunder
Fresh
snowedunder

Heya New guy here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heya New guy here!   Heya New guy here! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 4:15 pm

another anime lover lol havent heard angelic layer for a while o.o
i played japanese tenvi b4 lol it was so bad talking to ppl
anyways welcome
Back to top Go down
Caleb
Fresh
Caleb

Heya New guy here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heya New guy here!   Heya New guy here! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 4:20 pm

Yeah, Angelic Layer really isn't in my niche of loves. But the show was just good enough to capture my attention. There's a few that I have, that I have no idea why I bought them. they're good, yes. But they're shows I don't find myself WANTING to watch alot. Like Pilot Candidate, Excel Saga, Mirage of Blaze, Sakura Wars...
But I guess it's because I recently I've aquired some "New" shows. WH Robin, Last Exile, Ninja Scroll, Farscape, Claymore, Noein...
Ah well, diverse taste I suppose...all anime Rules.

I never buy/download bad anime. Muahahaha.
Back to top Go down
snowedunder
Fresh
snowedunder

Heya New guy here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heya New guy here!   Heya New guy here! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 4:35 pm

lol u ever watch sora kake girl? i thought it was great and seems like ur type of anime
im all around i watch all types of anime just not yao =o=
Back to top Go down
Caleb
Fresh
Caleb

Heya New guy here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heya New guy here!   Heya New guy here! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 4:48 pm

I can't say that I have. But at the same time I can't say that I haven't. I've seen so many different shows over the years some of the more "obscure" ones, I don't really recall. For instance, Sailor moon. I've seen the entire series, both animated and live action, but I barely recall anything about the show. Except for how hot Mars, Jupiter and Mercury are in the Live action. Hehheh...stalker worthy really. Razz

But I'll have to look into it to see if I have or havent seen in. Chances are high on the "Haven't" side.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Heya New guy here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heya New guy here!   Heya New guy here! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heya New guy here!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DORUtamers :: Introduction-
Jump to: