DORUtamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

forums for DORUtamers guild

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Once the game is released there will be more categories based on the game itself. Please bare with me since I'm still tinkering with the layout, it will be more Digimon related once I'm done.

About the live chat

Go down 
+3
jaw18
Scryed
Tattlefox
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Tattlefox
Leader
Tattlefox

About the live chat Empty
PostSubject: About the live chat   About the live chat I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 3:12 pm

I just noticed that at the very bottom of the main page theres a join chat option, if you click it the live chat opens in a seperate window so you can always view it.
Back to top Go down
https://dorutamers.darkbb.com
Scryed
Digi-Egg
Scryed

PostSubject: Re: About the live chat   About the live chat I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 5:40 pm

ooooo Shocked
Back to top Go down
Tattlefox
Leader
Tattlefox

PostSubject: Re: About the live chat   About the live chat I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 5:52 pm

xD I knew it would be useful to message this.
Back to top Go down
jaw18
Digi-Egg

PostSubject: Re: About the live chat   About the live chat I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 10:45 pm

is live chat voice or text because i really hate my voice and dont every really talk on the phone.
Back to top Go down
Tattlefox
Leader
Tattlefox

PostSubject: Re: About the live chat   About the live chat I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 5:06 am

no its just regular chat.
Back to top Go down
saiumi
Digi-Egg
saiumi

PostSubject: Re: About the live chat   About the live chat I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 11:46 am

Can also use the XFire one for both too. Voice and Chat.
Back to top Go down
Caleb
Fresh
Caleb

PostSubject: Re: About the live chat   About the live chat I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 2:19 pm

I say we do voice chat too. I'm curious to hear what everyone sounds like!!!!!

And don't worry Jaw, you're not the only one who hates the way their voice sounds. I can't stand mine, it's too...well, it does not suit The Man in any of My glory. It makes me sad sometimes. then i remember, I am The Man, All obey me, all succumb to my devilishly Handsome personage.

Despite what people say, it's true...in my mind. Muahahahah.
Back to top Go down
Tattlefox
Leader
Tattlefox

PostSubject: Re: About the live chat   About the live chat I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 6:01 pm

Yeah there will be a voice chat.

If xfire cannot support all the members I will get a TS server...since it's free :3
Back to top Go down
Caleb
Fresh
Caleb

PostSubject: Re: About the live chat   About the live chat I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 7:40 pm

Tattlefox wrote:

If xfire cannot support all the members I will get a TS server...since it's free :3

*exits The Man mode*
My personal opinion of Teamspeak is, I will never use it...cause it doesn't like my systems.
So, I'll not be joining that route...unless someone wants to come down here and loan me their pc while they repair mine after the disaster of TS happens. rabbit

*re-enters The Man mode*
Back to top Go down
Kaiko
Digi-Egg
Kaiko

PostSubject: Re: About the live chat   About the live chat I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 1:10 am

My voice sounds like a guy that has had too much cannibis to smoke.... there must be some explanation for that!
oh wait..
Back to top Go down
WheresWaldo?
Deputy
WheresWaldo?

PostSubject: Re: About the live chat   About the live chat I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 8:36 am

Caleb wrote:
Tattlefox wrote:

*exits The Man mode*
My personal opinion of Teamspeak is, I will never use it...cause it doesn't like my systems.
So, I'll not be joining that route...unless someone wants to come down here and loan me their pc while they repair mine after the disaster of TS happens. rabbit

*re-enters The Man mode*

dont worry caleb....xfire fucked me over 2 xD

but i'll still use it for the sake of the guild =D
Back to top Go down
Caleb
Fresh
Caleb

PostSubject: Re: About the live chat   About the live chat I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 8:58 am

Oh no, not xfire, TS doesn't like me, or my machines don't like TS. Either way I've never been able to get it to work. Of all the voips I've used the only one that even worked without a hitch is ventrilo. Well almost without a hitch, it didn't work well with WoW on vista. But now I'm on 7. But I do have a soft spot for Vent which makes me biased I suppose.
But I haven't tried to use xfires voip yet either. But I know it works when broadcasting because apparently I forgot to disable it when I was broadcasting CoV one time and I got a phone call and one of the viewers was asking what I was talking about since I was giving an explanation on completing a task for a differnt part of the game. Lol. It was funny.
Back to top Go down
WheresWaldo?
Deputy
WheresWaldo?

PostSubject: Re: About the live chat   About the live chat I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 10:06 am

but for vent, we gotta pay for a server xD

were too cheap =P

ts or xfire is the best we got xD
Back to top Go down
Caleb
Fresh
Caleb

PostSubject: Re: About the live chat   About the live chat I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 6:28 pm

Oh I wasn't saying get a vent server, I was just saying, that Vent is the only one i've never had real issues with...when installed and set up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About the live chat   About the live chat I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

About the live chat
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DORUtamers :: Announcements-
Jump to: