DORUtamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

forums for DORUtamers guild

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Once the game is released there will be more categories based on the game itself. Please bare with me since I'm still tinkering with the layout, it will be more Digimon related once I'm done.

About the log in problem

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tattlefox
Leader
Tattlefox

About the log in problem Empty
PostSubject: About the log in problem   About the log in problem I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 5:10 am

I asked one of the admins about the problem you guys were having with staying logged in and this was the reply:

Quote :
I'm guessing the users are using IE?

Ask them to download Google Chrome or FireFox.

You can also try the login problems and clear your cache.
Back to top Go down
https://dorutamers.darkbb.com
Kintaichi
Digi-Egg
Kintaichi

PostSubject: Re: About the log in problem   About the log in problem I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 5:13 am

lol i was wondering why i alway logged out when i posted something.So far it doesn't border me that much since we're not really mass spamming yet
Back to top Go down
Caleb
Fresh
Caleb

PostSubject: Re: About the log in problem   About the log in problem I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 9:29 am

Also, you might try going into your Tools->Internet Options->Privacy->Sites and add the Dorutamers site to the Allowed List of sites, if your settings are at medium or higher. I did that on my comp at home and no auto-logouts after that.

But to be on the safe side I added both .tk and the longer addy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About the log in problem   About the log in problem I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

About the log in problem
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DORUtamers :: Announcements-
Jump to: