DORUtamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

forums for DORUtamers guild

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Once the game is released there will be more categories based on the game itself. Please bare with me since I'm still tinkering with the layout, it will be more Digimon related once I'm done.

Hi everyone.

Go down 
+5
Tattlefox
saiumi
snowedunder
Caleb
ravennord
9 posters
AuthorMessage
ravennord
Digi-Egg

Hi everyone. Empty
PostSubject: Hi everyone.   Hi everyone. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 7:06 am

I'm Fallenserave (aka Fallenseravemon- Mega digimon. Rookie form ravemon)

Data:

I lived in digital world and escape there for my freedom and others things. Sigh, the truth is that were too many digimon. We are overpopulated. So, I decide to join you guys. Dont worry, I'm a vaccine type of digimon. I kill the viruses. I'm in a form of human now, to disguise myself. Don't tell others.

I am honored to be your guildies. Oh. before that, who want to be my master or partner. rolf. You buy your digivice for me to be tamed. I'm broke this days. lol!
Back to top Go down
Caleb
Fresh
Caleb

Hi everyone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone.   Hi everyone. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 8:43 am

All are Slaves to The Man! This includes you!

Welcome to Dorutamers! Wink
Back to top Go down
snowedunder
Fresh
snowedunder

Hi everyone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone.   Hi everyone. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 10:03 am

yay we have a digimon now
Back to top Go down
ravennord
Digi-Egg

Hi everyone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone.   Hi everyone. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 5:40 pm

Thank you for welcoming me.

@ caleb- lol. We are not slave to the humans. Now, you made all digimons angry.
We will invade earth and slave all humans. Feel our wrath. bwahahaha*evil laugh*

@ snow- what do you me "we." I'm still a wild digimon. I might bite your neck.
Back to top Go down
saiumi
Digi-Egg
saiumi

Hi everyone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone.   Hi everyone. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 5:47 pm

I guess he's not a nice Digimon. Oh well, something else for me to lick into submission (^_~)
Back to top Go down
Tattlefox
Leader
Tattlefox

Hi everyone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone.   Hi everyone. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 6:03 pm

*throws a pokeball*
Back to top Go down
https://dorutamers.darkbb.com
Caleb
Fresh
Caleb

Hi everyone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone.   Hi everyone. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 7:36 pm

ravennord wrote:
Thank you for welcoming me.

@ caleb- lol. We are not slave to the humans. Now, you made all digimons angry.
We will invade earth and slave all humans. Feel our wrath. bwahahaha*evil laugh*

@ snow- what do you me "we." I'm still a wild digimon. I might bite your neck.

I am The Man. As The Man, it is my sworn duty to oppress, enslave, torture and remove all rights of lesser species. This includes, but is not limited to, Felines, Equines, Bipedals, aquatics, aerials, saints, sinners, christian nuns, hindi's, jews, and most importantly Canadians are nearly exempt, except for the fact that they are considered to be Bipedal, even though they're just figments of the Americans' overactive imaginations.
Back to top Go down
ravennord
Digi-Egg

Hi everyone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone.   Hi everyone. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 10:49 pm

@saiumi- Hey. I'm a good digimon, sort of. bounce

@tottlefox- *kicks the pokeball* I'm not a pokemon. I'm a mega digimon. Sigh.
Oh wait! I remember there is a food inside the pokeball. *brings a hammer* smashing the pokemon and tries to enter. Pokeball cracks. *poof*. DARN IT! You caught me. You are now my master tottlefox.

@ caleb- Thank goodness. I'm not your digimon. I know you will order me around to dominate the world, terrorize tha people. No. I feel sorry for the partner digimon of yours caleb. lol!
Back to top Go down
MasterShark
Officer
MasterShark

Location : New Port Richey, Florida, Earth System, Sector ZZ plural Z Alpha, Milky Way Galaxy

Hi everyone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone.   Hi everyone. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 5:23 am

Welcome to the forums, if you need anything just PM me!
Back to top Go down
http://digimon.wikia.com/wiki/User:Jedimastershark
Kishar
Digi-Egg
Kishar

Hi everyone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone.   Hi everyone. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 4:10 am

saiumi wrote:
I guess he's not a nice Digimon. Oh well, something else for me to lick into submission (^_~)
o.o if you tried that on me i might end up wanting to take you home with me
Back to top Go down
Caleb
Fresh
Caleb

Hi everyone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone.   Hi everyone. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 9:49 pm

ravennord wrote:
@saiumi- Hey. I'm a good digimon, sort of. bounce

@tottlefox- *kicks the pokeball* I'm not a pokemon. I'm a mega digimon. Sigh.
Oh wait! I remember there is a food inside the pokeball. *brings a hammer* smashing the pokemon and tries to enter. Pokeball cracks. *poof*. DARN IT! You caught me. You are now my master tottlefox.

@ caleb- Thank goodness. I'm not your digimon. I know you will order me around to dominate the world, terrorize tha people. No. I feel sorry for the partner digimon of yours caleb. lol!

Everything is my Digimon. It's a simple fact. I am The Man. The Man runs and owns all. Most...well, they just don't realise that they are my pawns and puppets and slaves. afro

Someday...the world will pay homage to the Humon Master. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Kaiko
Digi-Egg
Kaiko

Hi everyone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone.   Hi everyone. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 9:06 pm

Tattlefox wrote:
*throws a pokeball*
Did you get it?
Back to top Go down
Naglfar
Digi-Egg

Hi everyone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone.   Hi everyone. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 9:15 pm

Kaiko wrote:
Tattlefox wrote:
*throws a pokeball*
Did you get it?
With the new catch rate? Probably not.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hi everyone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone.   Hi everyone. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi everyone.
Page 1 of 1