DORUtamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

forums for DORUtamers guild

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Once the game is released there will be more categories based on the game itself. Please bare with me since I'm still tinkering with the layout, it will be more Digimon related once I'm done.

Hello! I'm Gluttony from Canada!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gluttony
Digi-Egg
Gluttony

Hello! I'm Gluttony from Canada! Empty
PostSubject: Hello! I'm Gluttony from Canada!   Hello! I'm Gluttony from Canada! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 10:32 pm

Hello! I'm Gluttony! (Pat, for those of you reading this)
I'm new to the guild scene, but I will try to stick with it. I love Digimon, so I think I will! Hope to see you in-game or on the WeMade Forums!
IGN: BlazingOnyx
Guilmon: MeadowScythe
Back to top Go down
saiumi
Digi-Egg
saiumi

PostSubject: Re: Hello! I'm Gluttony from Canada!   Hello! I'm Gluttony from Canada! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 10:57 pm

Hi hi and Welcome! You're fun on the other forum, hope to have fun with you in the game soon =)
Back to top Go down
MasterShark
Officer
MasterShark

Location : New Port Richey, Florida, Earth System, Sector ZZ plural Z Alpha, Milky Way Galaxy

PostSubject: Re: Hello! I'm Gluttony from Canada!   Hello! I'm Gluttony from Canada! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 5:24 am

Welcome to the forums, if you need anything just PM me!

USA, USA, USA
Back to top Go down
http://digimon.wikia.com/wiki/User:Jedimastershark
WheresWaldo?
Deputy
WheresWaldo?

PostSubject: Re: Hello! I'm Gluttony from Canada!   Hello! I'm Gluttony from Canada! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 10:16 am

LOL

easy now master =P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello! I'm Gluttony from Canada!   Hello! I'm Gluttony from Canada! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello! I'm Gluttony from Canada!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DORUtamers :: Introduction-
Jump to: