DORUtamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

forums for DORUtamers guild

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Once the game is released there will be more categories based on the game itself. Please bare with me since I'm still tinkering with the layout, it will be more Digimon related once I'm done.

MasterShark

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MasterShark
Officer
MasterShark

Location : New Port Richey, Florida, Earth System, Sector ZZ plural Z Alpha, Milky Way Galaxy

MasterShark Empty
PostSubject: MasterShark   MasterShark I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 12:31 pm

Hello peoples, my name is JediMasterShark aka MasterShark

About Me
-Likes: Digimon, Star Wars, Call of Duty, Bad Company, UNO, Video Games in General, Food, Explosives, NCIS, USAF, USMC, and FIRE!!!!
-Dislikes: paperwork, red tape, stupid people, the people who are listening to their iPods and fart thinking that no one can here the fart just because they can't hear it, and vandals
-General Info: I'm a high school senior atending J.W. Mitchell HS in New Port Richey, FL. I'm a senior officer in Mitchell's JROTC. I'm looking forward to graduating here in a couple of months. I plan on going to USF and getting a degree in criminology and then I'll improvise from there. The other details of my life are classified to level 5 (Above Top Secret)

My Quotes
Quotes made by me and if you want to use them you must quote me!
  • Most of the problems in this world can be solved with duck tape, a google search, or the correct application of high explosives

• Good intetions have created some of the biggest disasters and most horrid things to have ever exsisted

An older picture of me (I may post an updated one later)
MasterShark Untitleds

So that's all about me, nice to meet you all!
Back to top Go down
http://digimon.wikia.com/wiki/User:Jedimastershark
WheresWaldo?
Deputy
WheresWaldo?

MasterShark Empty
PostSubject: Re: MasterShark   MasterShark I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 12:45 pm

LOL!!! at ur first quote =D

its so true xD

and hey shark i'm Henry =P aka Shibumi in game xD

my real name is Will >.> xD
Back to top Go down
MasterShark
Officer
MasterShark

Location : New Port Richey, Florida, Earth System, Sector ZZ plural Z Alpha, Milky Way Galaxy

MasterShark Empty
PostSubject: Re: MasterShark   MasterShark I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 12:56 pm

Nice to meet you Henery aka Shibumi aka Will
Back to top Go down
http://digimon.wikia.com/wiki/User:Jedimastershark
Sponsored content

MasterShark Empty
PostSubject: Re: MasterShark   MasterShark I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MasterShark
Page 1 of 1