DORUtamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

forums for DORUtamers guild

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Once the game is released there will be more categories based on the game itself. Please bare with me since I'm still tinkering with the layout, it will be more Digimon related once I'm done.

List of Digis you can capture

Go down 
+5
Gluttony
tidus_ffxi
Caleb
Kishar
saiumi
9 posters
AuthorMessage
saiumi
Digi-Egg
saiumi

List of Digis you can capture Empty
PostSubject: List of Digis you can capture   List of Digis you can capture I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 1:56 pm

I was a bit frustrated while out capturing Digimon so I compiled a list of Digimon that are available for capture:

Yokomon
Tokomon
Yuramon
Nyaromon
Koromon
Zurumon (gave me a hard time capturing it)
Tsunomon

For those that keep count of this sort of thing, that is under half of the available In-Training Digimon on the maps.
Back to top Go down
Kishar
Digi-Egg
Kishar

PostSubject: Re: List of Digis you can capture   List of Digis you can capture I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 2:39 pm

how many do you currently have?

i've tried like forever to get the lint ball Yuramon to get in my team and it just keeps refusing no matter how many times i try
Back to top Go down
saiumi
Digi-Egg
saiumi

PostSubject: Re: List of Digis you can capture   List of Digis you can capture I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 2:54 pm

Right now i have Palmon(Yuramon) Patamon(Tokomon) and Salamon(Nyaromon).
I released my Gobumon(Tsunomon) thinking I could catch a Zurumon(digi to elecmon/leomon) but I think the Catch rate was changed and I've spent hours trying to get it. I've given up on it.
Back to top Go down
Kishar
Digi-Egg
Kishar

PostSubject: Re: List of Digis you can capture   List of Digis you can capture I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 3:33 pm

o.o you got both of the ones i want, and i can't seem to catch a single one

you ish lucky
Back to top Go down
Caleb
Fresh
Caleb

PostSubject: Re: List of Digis you can capture   List of Digis you can capture I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 6:37 pm

Yeah, I know the Patamon catch rate was changed. I've gone through about 40 battles with Tokomon and didn't even come close once. You would think that with as few in training digimon you can catch, they'd keep it at a reasonable catch rate, yeah?

Just another reason to pray for a fresh coded digimon game with massive 3d graphics and customizable tamers, hoorah for Modern Graphics of the stone age era! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kishar
Digi-Egg
Kishar

PostSubject: Re: List of Digis you can capture   List of Digis you can capture I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 7:27 pm

the capture rate is rediculasly low, they need to make cash shop items availible or only people who have the luck with them will ever have more then one digimon
Back to top Go down
tidus_ffxi
Digi-Egg

PostSubject: Re: List of Digis you can capture   List of Digis you can capture I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 9:43 am

i got koromon,tsumon n elecmon in hour..maybe im in luck..
Back to top Go down
Gluttony
Digi-Egg
Gluttony

PostSubject: Re: List of Digis you can capture   List of Digis you can capture I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 10:57 am

Yeah, when I started new on Mihira server on like Thursday (couldn't get on wednesday) I was able to catch 4 digimon in an hour, all within 20 attempts, sometimes 2 or 3. koromon (easy), tsunomon (easy), nyaromon (medium), zurumon (easy-medium).
Back to top Go down
Kishar
Digi-Egg
Kishar

PostSubject: Re: List of Digis you can capture   List of Digis you can capture I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 12:09 pm

well give me your luck or i shall attack you with wooden spoons >Smile
Back to top Go down
SoraXRoxas
Digi-Egg
SoraXRoxas

PostSubject: Re: List of Digis you can capture   List of Digis you can capture I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 2:35 pm

lol it took me 30 minutes to catch Nyaromon cause i lowered its health with another in-training digimon i had (Yokomon) tongue but yeah its hard to catch them Razz
Back to top Go down
saiumi
Digi-Egg
saiumi

PostSubject: Re: List of Digis you can capture   List of Digis you can capture I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 12:12 pm

The capture rate for all digis was lowered to about 1% of what it was. I just gave up trying to fill my 5th slot =( I don't really want to spend money in the cash shop because that money leaves the country in which I live.
Back to top Go down
Kishar
Digi-Egg
Kishar

PostSubject: Re: List of Digis you can capture   List of Digis you can capture I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 2:36 pm

i don't have any money to give them so their not getting anything from me either Razz
Back to top Go down
Naglfar
Digi-Egg

PostSubject: Re: List of Digis you can capture   List of Digis you can capture I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 3:45 pm

I'll probably use the cash shop. But I'll catch the digimon I want on my own. There are better things to spend money on.
Back to top Go down
Scryed
Digi-Egg
Scryed

PostSubject: Re: List of Digis you can capture   List of Digis you can capture I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 4:32 pm

god if I have known they would lower the capture rate... I would have capture more... Mad
Back to top Go down
Kintaichi
Digi-Egg
Kintaichi

PostSubject: Re: List of Digis you can capture   List of Digis you can capture I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 9:44 am

Lol i only caught nyaromon so far...........................Wished they let me catch poromon since i want it so badly.................
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: List of Digis you can capture   List of Digis you can capture I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

List of Digis you can capture
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DORUtamers :: Digimon Battle RPG :: Help!-
Jump to: