DORUtamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

forums for DORUtamers guild

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Once the game is released there will be more categories based on the game itself. Please bare with me since I'm still tinkering with the layout, it will be more Digimon related once I'm done.

Henshin, Cast off, Scorpion!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Caleb
Fresh
Caleb

Henshin, Cast off, Scorpion! Empty
PostSubject: Henshin, Cast off, Scorpion!   Henshin, Cast off, Scorpion! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 8:42 am

Naglfar wrote:
Caleb wrote:
Naglfar wrote:
Caleb wrote:
Don't forget, Last Exile, Fate/Stay Night, Claymore, Chobits, Witch Hunter Robin and maybe...Kamen Rider Faiz/555/Phi even though Kamen Rider ain't no anime.
I love you forever.

Ooo, Kamen Rider Fan?! Yes?
Very much so. I'm also one of the few (more or less) whose favourite series isn't Faiz, it's Blade for me. It'd be Hibiki if not for the disaster that was ep30 onwards.

But maybe this isn't the place to discuss that. XD

So yeah, hibiki is my Number 3 show. My top five Kamen Riders are: Faiz, Kabuto, Hibiki, Kiva and Chouseishin Gransazers with the Closing to Madan Senki Ryuukendo, even the though the latter 2 aren't Kamen Riders, since they primarily follow the Sentai series format.

Sad I miss my Faiz and Hibiki Discs. However, I think the true disaster of Hibiki was the last episode, because of that single episode, everything before it could be forgiven.

I think one of my all time favorite character would have to be, Sasword. He just looks cool...and his "life" being turned upside down...towards the end of the series. Sad

Back to top Go down
Naglfar
Digi-Egg

PostSubject: Re: Henshin, Cast off, Scorpion!   Henshin, Cast off, Scorpion! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 4:47 pm

Lol Double-Action. Oh, Sasword, you poor sod. Sad By the way, it's Change Scorpion~

I think the finale of Hibiki can be forgiven after seeing the penultimate episode. Bolivian Army Ending + Kamen Rider = GTFO. It wasn't even the ending. All we know is that it went well, we didn't see how, or what of note happened. No, getting to see Orochi in the movie doesn't count.

Also, Hibiki Soukou. It was nice, yes. But, uh, it didn't really belong. Whose idea was it to put a sword in this show? It didn't help that it came so soon after Kurenai, either. I'm pretty sure if not for the retool then Kurenai would have been the Super Mode for the series, which I would have liked. Instead it got worfed horribly after its first appearance. Sad. Or maybe it wasn't that great to begin with, and Ibuki and Todoroki are just woeful on the taiko?

Hm, if I'm going to complain, I may as well touch on other things. Once Ryuuki's episode count got into the 40s it was like the writers were like "oh crap, we need to kill some people here!" Actually, I think Ryuuki's finale was worse than Hibiki's... they had this great buildup, and then... they killed off what I can only describe as the wrong character. In an anticlimax in a scene that felt thrown in. The final battle onwards was even worse, I lost all emotional connection at that point, unless deep disappointment counts. As much as I would have loved to see Shinji fight Odin on his own as the last Rider, and how epic it would have been to see how he acts after failing spectacularly at what he'd been trying to do all series, what we got was nothing of the sort.

On the other hand, the movie did everything right, filled holes and gave me an acceptable ending. Thank god. It may not be canon, but it's canon to me.
Back to top Go down
Caleb
Fresh
Caleb

PostSubject: Re: Henshin, Cast off, Scorpion!   Henshin, Cast off, Scorpion! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 6:05 pm

Wow, I don't even know if I was fully awake when I posted that.

Anyhoo, I never did watch Ryuuki, if I did, wasn't more than an episode or two. Either due to distraction towards a specific anime or because I couldn't find any episodes at the time, are possible reasons.

Plus I'm a slow watcher unless the episodes are readily availble. Which is why I probably only managed to get Faiz, Kabuto, Kiva, Hibiki and Decade, and slowly working on W, Double, Whichever you prefer, downloaded and/or watched from beginning to end. Plus, when I start to watch Kamen Riders, I sometimes migrate over to the Corresponding Sentai Series.

I did that with a couple of them. Magirangers, Gekirangers and Boukengers...I do believe...

So yeah, I never do watch the Movies that come out with the Kamen Riders...yeah sometimes they fill in the blanks, but I generally prefer to keep guessing as to what happened to cause and resolve issues. I mean, I watched Faiz: Paradise Lost...and I was like...Uhhh....oookay...what the hell? Yeah...nope...not watching it again. But i did keep it on disc. -_-;

Ah well, gonna check to see if I can find all the missing Kamen Rider episodes...bookmark'em and download'em. Years of catching up to do.
Back to top Go down
Naglfar
Digi-Egg

PostSubject: Re: Henshin, Cast off, Scorpion!   Henshin, Cast off, Scorpion! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 2:08 am

Excluding an unsubbed Decade movie, they fill in no blanks. They're AU, you know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Henshin, Cast off, Scorpion!   Henshin, Cast off, Scorpion! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Henshin, Cast off, Scorpion!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DORUtamers :: Couch Potatoes :: Movies & Television-
Jump to: