DORUtamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

forums for DORUtamers guild

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Once the game is released there will be more categories based on the game itself. Please bare with me since I'm still tinkering with the layout, it will be more Digimon related once I'm done.

introducing, the jack of trades: DeRez ("whatisee" here)

Go down 
+2
saiumi
whatisee
6 posters
AuthorMessage
whatisee
Digi-Egg
whatisee

introducing, the jack of trades: DeRez ("whatisee"  here) Empty
PostSubject: introducing, the jack of trades: DeRez ("whatisee" here)   introducing, the jack of trades: DeRez ("whatisee"  here) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 9:36 pm

yes, i am what i am. i am a jack of trades and like to keep balanced. i am proficient in computers and in ITT to add to my knowledge. i shall unite the world through games. i shall work to be a great asset to the team, and occasionally bring cookies. yes. i believe that covers it.
Back to top Go down
saiumi
Digi-Egg
saiumi

PostSubject: Re: introducing, the jack of trades: DeRez ("whatisee" here)   introducing, the jack of trades: DeRez ("whatisee"  here) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 12:05 pm

Hi hi and welcome!

May I have a cookie? **cute puppy eyes**
Back to top Go down
Scryed
Digi-Egg
Scryed

PostSubject: Re: introducing, the jack of trades: DeRez ("whatisee" here)   introducing, the jack of trades: DeRez ("whatisee"  here) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 12:15 pm

herro.. Welcome

wat kind of cookie bounce
Back to top Go down
whatisee
Digi-Egg
whatisee

PostSubject: Re: introducing, the jack of trades: DeRez ("whatisee" here)   introducing, the jack of trades: DeRez ("whatisee"  here) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 12:42 pm

all kinds, including double dark chocolate.
Back to top Go down
MasterShark
Officer
MasterShark

Location : New Port Richey, Florida, Earth System, Sector ZZ plural Z Alpha, Milky Way Galaxy

PostSubject: Re: introducing, the jack of trades: DeRez ("whatisee" here)   introducing, the jack of trades: DeRez ("whatisee"  here) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 1:38 pm

Quote :
all kinds, including double dark chocolate
*drools*
You've got an officer on your side now! king

Welcome aboard and if you need anything just PM me! afro
Back to top Go down
http://digimon.wikia.com/wiki/User:Jedimastershark
whatisee
Digi-Egg
whatisee

PostSubject: Re: introducing, the jack of trades: DeRez ("whatisee" here)   introducing, the jack of trades: DeRez ("whatisee"  here) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 2:11 pm

aye aye Captain, see you on the flip nodes. oh and *deposits cookies* COOKIES FOR EVERYONE, MADE IN DIFFERENT RECIPES TO ALLEVIATE ALLERGIES.
Back to top Go down
Kishar
Digi-Egg
Kishar

PostSubject: Re: introducing, the jack of trades: DeRez ("whatisee" here)   introducing, the jack of trades: DeRez ("whatisee"  here) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 2:21 pm

the best ones are the choclate covered mint cookies, those are the best <3
Back to top Go down
whatisee
Digi-Egg
whatisee

PostSubject: Re: introducing, the jack of trades: DeRez ("whatisee" here)   introducing, the jack of trades: DeRez ("whatisee"  here) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 5:32 pm

yesh, mints are good as well
Back to top Go down
WheresWaldo?
Deputy
WheresWaldo?

PostSubject: Re: introducing, the jack of trades: DeRez ("whatisee" here)   introducing, the jack of trades: DeRez ("whatisee"  here) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 12:19 pm

hmm..

u kishar those are girl guide cookies =P

and they are the best

and hello see i am Waldo deputy =D welcome to the guild!!!

i would sign more peoples intros but i get lazy xD
Back to top Go down
Kishar
Digi-Egg
Kishar

PostSubject: Re: introducing, the jack of trades: DeRez ("whatisee" here)   introducing, the jack of trades: DeRez ("whatisee"  here) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 12:34 pm

yes they are but i wouldn't pay even half of what they charge for them now, i mean sheese i can get the same thing at the store for a less then a fourth the cost
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: introducing, the jack of trades: DeRez ("whatisee" here)   introducing, the jack of trades: DeRez ("whatisee"  here) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

introducing, the jack of trades: DeRez ("whatisee" here)
Page 1 of 1