DORUtamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

forums for DORUtamers guild

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Once the game is released there will be more categories based on the game itself. Please bare with me since I'm still tinkering with the layout, it will be more Digimon related once I'm done.

we need more

Go down 
4 posters

what kind of digi-fic do you like
digimorphs
we need more I_vote_lcap27%we need more I_vote_rcap
 27% [ 3 ]
crossovers
we need more I_vote_lcap45%we need more I_vote_rcap
 45% [ 5 ]
personality swap
we need more I_vote_lcap9%we need more I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
Alternate Universe (AU)
 9% [ 1 ]
other (please describe in a reply)
 9% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 11

AuthorMessage
whatisee
Digi-Egg
whatisee

we need more Empty
PostSubject: we need more   we need more I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 11:59 am

we need more fanfics, as there isn't enough. all who agree, post something random.
Back to top Go down
MasterShark
Officer
MasterShark

Location : New Port Richey, Florida, Earth System, Sector ZZ plural Z Alpha, Milky Way Galaxy

we need more Empty
PostSubject: Re: we need more   we need more I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 12:19 pm

something random
Back to top Go down
http://digimon.wikia.com/wiki/User:Jedimastershark
Kishar
Digi-Egg
Kishar

we need more Empty
PostSubject: Re: we need more   we need more I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 12:42 pm

o.o if i look around i can find all the above and then some easily, but you probly wouldn't like what i would find Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
whatisee
Digi-Egg
whatisee

we need more Empty
PostSubject: Re: we need more   we need more I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 12:55 pm

Kishar wrote:
o.o if i look around i can find all the above and then some easily, but you probly wouldn't like what i would find Twisted Evil
oh really now? let me be the judge of that. there was a few more i would have wanted to add to the poll, but they would probably have been deemd taboo or something..........BACON!
Back to top Go down
Kishar
Digi-Egg
Kishar

we need more Empty
PostSubject: Re: we need more   we need more I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 2:47 pm

what do you think about digimorph transgender?

i've seen in someone's art gallery they made all the digidestined turn into a female version of their partner digimon
Back to top Go down
MasterShark
Officer
MasterShark

Location : New Port Richey, Florida, Earth System, Sector ZZ plural Z Alpha, Milky Way Galaxy

we need more Empty
PostSubject: Re: we need more   we need more I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 7:57 pm

Kishar wrote:
what do you think about digimorph transgender?

i've seen in someone's art gallery they made all the digidestined turn into a female version of their partner digimon

Thanks for the picture in my head Shocked , oh man that's kinda wierd... Neutral pale
Back to top Go down
http://digimon.wikia.com/wiki/User:Jedimastershark
Kishar
Digi-Egg
Kishar

we need more Empty
PostSubject: Re: we need more   we need more I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 8:11 pm

MasterShark wrote:
Thanks for the picture in my head Shocked , oh man that's kinda wierd... Neutral pale
why do i think your picturing it all wrong, think more human form with the traits of the digimon
Back to top Go down
whatisee
Digi-Egg
whatisee

we need more Empty
PostSubject: Re: we need more   we need more I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 11:45 am

like a gijinka? that would be an interesting experience, walking a few miles in thier shoes....sort of.
Back to top Go down
Kishar
Digi-Egg
Kishar

we need more Empty
PostSubject: Re: we need more   we need more I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 1:45 pm

whatisee wrote:
like a gijinka? that would be an interesting experience, walking a few miles in thier shoes....sort of.
forgive me but what is gijinka?

think something a little more like this --> Yoruichi

i can't post any of the digimon ones cause reasons i should not say
Back to top Go down
whatisee
Digi-Egg
whatisee

we need more Empty
PostSubject: Re: we need more   we need more I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 2:12 pm

Kishar wrote:
whatisee wrote:
forgive me but what is gijinka?

think something a little more like this --> Yoruichi

i can't post any of the digimon ones cause reasons i should not say
no, not really. its more something like these: this

or this

or this

or even this

at varying levels of original form to human-ish. google images
Back to top Go down
Kishar
Digi-Egg
Kishar

we need more Empty
PostSubject: Re: we need more   we need more I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 2:27 pm

i asked what it was and gave an example of what i trying to tell you so no the humans aren't going to be using attacks after being digimorphed they just look pretty or something

your version is just the same has the part of the series where the trainers transform into their digimon and fight that way, it might even seem cool, intresting and fun at first but would get old pretty fast and bla. what's the point in an awsome body if all your going to do is get it all messed up?
Back to top Go down
whatisee
Digi-Egg
whatisee

we need more Empty
PostSubject: Re: we need more   we need more I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 3:01 pm

true. true. but they do DO attacks as such, thier bodies shape is the only thing that changed, they can still kick arse. that or it would be a special function in the digivices, allowing thier partners to go hang out with them. or a slighlty related form for the digidestined/tamers to use in order to NOT end up on the sidelines and to create a greater bond with thier digi's.
Back to top Go down
Kishar
Digi-Egg
Kishar

we need more Empty
PostSubject: Re: we need more   we need more I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 3:51 pm

you have no idea Twisted Evil

i don't want them to attack or fight and get all messy, then they would get all dirty and not be has pretty

*takes all the yummy arts and runs away* mwhahahaha

edit --> here i found one for you actuly safe enof to post Rika - Renamon
Back to top Go down
Naglfar
Digi-Egg

we need more Empty
PostSubject: Re: we need more   we need more I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 1:29 am

Kishar wrote:
you have no idea Twisted Evil

i don't want them to attack or fight and get all messy, then they would get all dirty and not be has pretty

*takes all the yummy arts and runs away* mwhahahaha

edit --> here i found one for you actuly safe enof to post Rika - Renamon
You know, some of us know EXACTLY what you've been talking about. :3
Back to top Go down
Kishar
Digi-Egg
Kishar

we need more Empty
PostSubject: Re: we need more   we need more I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 9:41 am

Naglfar wrote:
well that was like the most useless post ever, just because some of us know exactly what it is doesn't mean that all of us do, and since he's showing intrest in knowing what i'm getting at i'm trying to help

so you realy don't need to jump in with rude comments
Back to top Go down
Naglfar
Digi-Egg

we need more Empty
PostSubject: Re: we need more   we need more I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 6:31 pm

Kishar wrote:
Naglfar wrote:
well that was like the most useless post ever, just because some of us know exactly what it is doesn't mean that all of us do, and since he's showing intrest in knowing what i'm getting at i'm trying to help

so you realy don't need to jump in with rude comments
Rude? Really?

Can not even emoticons hint to the purpose of a sentence anymore? I was just joking around with you. Sorry if I failed at that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

we need more Empty
PostSubject: Re: we need more   we need more I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

we need more
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DORUtamers :: Arts and Crafts :: Fan Fiction-
Jump to: