DORUtamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

forums for DORUtamers guild

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Once the game is released there will be more categories based on the game itself. Please bare with me since I'm still tinkering with the layout, it will be more Digimon related once I'm done.

Nightmare-_- aka Nightmar3

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
nightmare-_-
Digi-Egg
nightmare-_-

Nightmare-_- aka Nightmar3 Empty
PostSubject: Nightmare-_- aka Nightmar3   Nightmare-_- aka Nightmar3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 11:11 am

yeah I was checking those place out see if it good place to join Smile myself level 39 with 4 strong digimon lvl 31, 26,26,26 little about myself.. I'm a desgin you can see my sig and gif so yah and loyal type also I only play day time not night, I work everyday so yeah Smile
*edits*
umm animtion sig or gif don't work here?
Back to top Go down
saiumi
Digi-Egg
saiumi

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare-_- aka Nightmar3   Nightmare-_- aka Nightmar3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 11:45 am

Hi hi and welcome! I don't think sigs are enabled (^_~)
Back to top Go down
Kintaichi
Digi-Egg
Kintaichi

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare-_- aka Nightmar3   Nightmare-_- aka Nightmar3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 12:34 pm

hi and welcome
Back to top Go down
nightmare-_-
Digi-Egg
nightmare-_-

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare-_- aka Nightmar3   Nightmare-_- aka Nightmar3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 12:40 pm

thanks, umm they need turn it on in setting of this site oh well Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare-_- aka Nightmar3   Nightmare-_- aka Nightmar3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nightmare-_- aka Nightmar3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DORUtamers :: Introduction-
Jump to: