DORUtamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

forums for DORUtamers guild

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Once the game is released there will be more categories based on the game itself. Please bare with me since I'm still tinkering with the layout, it will be more Digimon related once I'm done.

Q: Mini-bosses?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gluttony
Digi-Egg
Gluttony

Q: Mini-bosses? Empty
PostSubject: Q: Mini-bosses?   Q: Mini-bosses? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 6:55 am

Mini-bosses have been released! What's the plan?
Back to top Go down
WheresWaldo?
Deputy
WheresWaldo?

PostSubject: Re: Q: Mini-bosses?   Q: Mini-bosses? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 9:19 am

no clue...just got back xD but i'ma chek them out
Back to top Go down
Kishar
Digi-Egg
Kishar

PostSubject: Re: Q: Mini-bosses?   Q: Mini-bosses? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 1:09 pm

same thing you always do, you kick their butts >Smile

just how much you need for that depends on just how strong they are and what kinda skills they have
Back to top Go down
MasterShark
Officer
MasterShark

Location : New Port Richey, Florida, Earth System, Sector ZZ plural Z Alpha, Milky Way Galaxy

PostSubject: Re: Q: Mini-bosses?   Q: Mini-bosses? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 5:31 am

Where are these mini-bosses you speak of?
Back to top Go down
http://digimon.wikia.com/wiki/User:Jedimastershark
Gluttony
Digi-Egg
Gluttony

PostSubject: Re: Q: Mini-bosses?   Q: Mini-bosses? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 6:26 pm

MasterShark wrote:
Where are these mini-bosses you speak of?
Mihiramon and Majiramon.

They are a part of the 2 newest quest released (Tamer level 51 required) that is given out by jijimon by bringing him 10 garudamon feathers and 10 lilymon drops (now not-tradeable) he will give you 20 teleports to the 4th level of the underground lab (quest is repeatable). Once there, there are new monsters (Ankylamon, Silphymon, and Mummymon) around level 44, + 2 other warp points leading to the level 55 Mihiramon and Majiramo nests.

They drop different things. Most notably is that for jijimon's quest, they drop seals. Mihiramon drops a circular mihiramon seal (not-tradeable) and Majiramon drops an antler shaped Majiramon seal (not tradeable). Then you take these to jijimon and he gives you 5 item boosters (which have been going recently for between 4m and 6m) which allow you to upgrade items such as crests or eggs past level 4. Quest is not repeatable.

They also drop other items like pants. Other new drops such as gold drills have been reported. Also, battle digi-volution cards (lets you digivolve during battle with a card swipe) from the level 44 monsters.

I don't think they can be soloed yet and each has a unique strategy, but as soon as you join a group they will likely explain it to you. Please note: Our digimon's maximum level is still 50, so if you have a level 50 digimon when fighting mihiramon, you will not receive any experience for winning.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Q: Mini-bosses?   Q: Mini-bosses? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Q: Mini-bosses?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DORUtamers :: Digimon Battle RPG :: Events-
Jump to: