DORUtamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

forums for DORUtamers guild

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Once the game is released there will be more categories based on the game itself. Please bare with me since I'm still tinkering with the layout, it will be more Digimon related once I'm done.

A word on the current situation

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MasterShark
Officer
MasterShark

Location : New Port Richey, Florida, Earth System, Sector ZZ plural Z Alpha, Milky Way Galaxy

A word on the current situation Empty
PostSubject: A word on the current situation   A word on the current situation I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 2:03 pm

As some of you may have noticed, our leader has disappeared with no explanation. I have attempted to contact her to no avail. No
For the time being WheresWaldo? will be acting as our leader until such time as to Tattlefox's return.

If you have any questions you can either send me a PM or email me at: jedimastershark@yahoo.com

Thank you for your co-operation,
MasterShark
Temporary Acting Deputy
Back to top Go down
http://digimon.wikia.com/wiki/User:Jedimastershark
Gluttony
Digi-Egg
Gluttony

PostSubject: Re: A word on the current situation   A word on the current situation I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 7:00 pm

That is acceptable for me. What does the leader do anyway?
Back to top Go down
WheresWaldo?
Deputy
WheresWaldo?

PostSubject: Re: A word on the current situation   A word on the current situation I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 9:41 am

i just pretty much do what the officers do...just watch over and make sure everything is ok...then i make th guild when guild sytem is put in xD
Back to top Go down
Kintaichi
Digi-Egg
Kintaichi

PostSubject: Re: A word on the current situation   A word on the current situation I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 3:25 am

i smell a hostal take over here -,-
Back to top Go down
MasterShark
Officer
MasterShark

Location : New Port Richey, Florida, Earth System, Sector ZZ plural Z Alpha, Milky Way Galaxy

PostSubject: Re: A word on the current situation   A word on the current situation I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 5:53 pm

Kintaichi wrote:
i smell a hostal take over here -,-
We will happily return to our previous positions should Tattlefox return
Back to top Go down
http://digimon.wikia.com/wiki/User:Jedimastershark
WheresWaldo?
Deputy
WheresWaldo?

PostSubject: Re: A word on the current situation   A word on the current situation I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 1:31 pm

haha...i dont wanna take tattles spot, i am only looking to get things started.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A word on the current situation   A word on the current situation I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A word on the current situation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DORUtamers :: Announcements-
Jump to: