DORUtamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

forums for DORUtamers guild

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Once the game is released there will be more categories based on the game itself. Please bare with me since I'm still tinkering with the layout, it will be more Digimon related once I'm done.

Hello world.

Go down 
+2
snowedunder
Robin
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Robin
Digi-Egg

Hello world. Empty
PostSubject: Hello world.   Hello world. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 9:57 pm

Hey all Im Robin (or Robby) and I just joined this lovely guild.

I'm 16 years old and have loved digimon since I was really little. I hope I get to meet everyone here ^^
Back to top Go down
snowedunder
Fresh
snowedunder

Hello world. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello world.   Hello world. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 10:38 pm

wow then u r really little when it first came out
Back to top Go down
MooMoo
Digi-Egg
MooMoo

Hello world. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello world.   Hello world. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 10:49 pm

lol snow... ur only 2 years older. dont think u get to say others haha. anyways welcome!
Back to top Go down
Caleb
Fresh
Caleb

Hello world. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello world.   Hello world. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 8:42 am

All three of ya'll were really little when it came out. Me...I was medium sized...like...high school age. lol

Welcome to the Guild!
Back to top Go down
Robin
Digi-Egg

Hello world. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello world.   Hello world. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 3:46 pm

Thanks for the wecolmes.

It seems that some of you already know about the game thats comming out tommorow and some of you seems to be pretty good at it. (I'm just going off the post that I've read)

Could anyone give me a small summary of how battling in Digimon works? I don't know anything about teams, which digimon are better, or how the game works. Sorry about the newb question but I'm just used to other games and I haven't played many digimon games.
Back to top Go down
saiumi
Digi-Egg
saiumi

Hello world. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello world.   Hello world. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 3:56 pm

Welcome to the Guild =)
Back to top Go down
Caleb
Fresh
Caleb

Hello world. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello world.   Hello world. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 4:52 pm

The part I can answer is the battles: When I played the korean version, the battles were "instanced". Pretty much like the battles in the Digimon DS games...and pokemon DS games. You walk around the world map, until you get into a battle, and then it becomes a You vs Them kind of thing. as for teaming, well, i don't speak or read korean, so I never teamed, barely played for as long as I did on their servers with the language barrier that was in place. heh.
Back to top Go down
Robin
Digi-Egg

Hello world. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello world.   Hello world. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 8:54 pm

Caleb wrote:
The part I can answer is the battles: When I played the korean version, the battles were "instanced". Pretty much like the battles in the Digimon DS games...and pokemon DS games. You walk around the world map, until you get into a battle, and then it becomes a You vs Them kind of thing. as for teaming, well, i don't speak or read korean, so I never teamed, barely played for as long as I did on their servers with the language barrier that was in place. heh.

When I say team I ment like which Digimon should I have in my team. I am advent at pokemon competative battling where each pokemon in your team had different roles. I was wondering if that was the same thing in Digimon. I think I heard that you can have like 3 Digimon on your team but I don't know if each one has a special role or if they are all just there to attack.
Back to top Go down
MasterShark
Officer
MasterShark

Location : New Port Richey, Florida, Earth System, Sector ZZ plural Z Alpha, Milky Way Galaxy

Hello world. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello world.   Hello world. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 5:23 am

Welcome to the forums, if you need anything just PM me!
Back to top Go down
http://digimon.wikia.com/wiki/User:Jedimastershark
Sponsored content

Hello world. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello world.   Hello world. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello world.
Page 1 of 1