DORUtamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

forums for DORUtamers guild

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Once the game is released there will be more categories based on the game itself. Please bare with me since I'm still tinkering with the layout, it will be more Digimon related once I'm done.

Hello World!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Playden
Digi-Egg

Hello World! Empty
PostSubject: Hello World!   Hello World! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 11:27 pm

Whats up everyone? it's Playden, I come from St.catherenes Ontario. Smile I wish you all
Good luck in the game As specialy the experianced gamers. (Like myself. I can prove it. <3)
And i hope to see you all in game Everyone Good night and Have a happy tomarrow!
Twisted Evil <Grins sinisterly>
Back to top Go down
ravennord
Digi-Egg

Hello World! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello World!   Hello World! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 12:50 am

Playden wrote:
Whats up everyone? it's Playden, I come from St.catherenes Ontario. Smile I wish you all
Good luck in the game As specialy the experianced gamers. (Like myself. I can prove it. <3)
And i hope to see you all in game Everyone Good night and Have a happy tomarrow!
Twisted Evil <Grins sinisterly>

Oh my. I got a bad feeling about that grinning. Guys we better watch out for playden. jk.

welcome to the dorutamers mate. Woah, you're a better player than me. Surprised
Back to top Go down
saiumi
Digi-Egg
saiumi

Hello World! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello World!   Hello World! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 12:58 am

Hi hi and Welcome!
Back to top Go down
MasterShark
Officer
MasterShark

Location : New Port Richey, Florida, Earth System, Sector ZZ plural Z Alpha, Milky Way Galaxy

Hello World! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello World!   Hello World! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 5:24 am

Welcome to the forums, if you need anything just PM me!
Back to top Go down
http://digimon.wikia.com/wiki/User:Jedimastershark
WheresWaldo?
Deputy
WheresWaldo?

Hello World! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello World!   Hello World! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 10:15 am

hey playden!

i'm from Peterborough ontario!

nice to see another canadian xD

u'll see alot of them in these forums
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello World! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello World!   Hello World! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello World!
Page 1 of 1